Western Australian Experiences
Immerse yourself in a fantasy world where all your favourite movies come to life! Warner Bros. Movie World is the ultimate destination for awesome thrill rides and meeting your heroes.
- Tons of exciting thrill rides
- Experience the famous Hollywood Stunt Driver Show
- Street parades and special events like Fright Night and Afterglow provide endless entertainment
- 4D Movie Experience
Visit Australia's BIGGEST theme park! Dreamworld has an assortment of rides, shows and attractions. You can jump on a rollercoaster, meet a tiger, explore the lego store, visit ABC kids world & more!
- Best thrill rides in Australia
- Wiggles World, ABC Kids World & the Lego Store for smaller children
- Motorsports experiences
- Exotic wildlife experience
Wet 'n' Wild
Visit Australia's #1 water park for a splashtacular day out! Everyone becomes a child again at Wet 'n' Wild where summer and fun never end. Expect adventure zones, slides, whirlpools, races and thrill rides galore!
- Fastest water rides in Australia
- Giant wave pool, beach & lazy river
- Wet N' Wild Junior for adventurers of all ages
- Grab an out of water experience with Wet 'n' Wild Buggy
Australia's #1 Marine Park is waiting for you! Discover the world of dolphins & other animal with encounters and presentations, meet your favourite nickelodeon characters, watch a 3D movie, get lost at Castaway Bay adventure playground and more!
- Animal presentations (dolphins, penguins, seals)
- Australia's ONLY theme park resort
- Thrill rides & daily Shows
- Nickelodeon Land & Castaway Bay Adventure Playground
Australian Outback Spectacular
Saddle up for an unforgettable experience of death defying stunts, incredible animals, eclectic Australian characters and amazing special effects telling the inspiring story of the High Country over a delicious meal!
- Incredible show with stunts & musical
- Dinner included (vegetarian options)
- Suitable for children
- Upgrade to VIP for $20
White Water World
Dive into the dreamy water oasis that is White Water World! You'll find all the slides, pools and adventure rides you can think of here and at a balmy 26 degrees, so you can have a blast year round!
- Over 10 separate thrill rides & attractions
- Hire a luxury cabana (with fridge, sun lounges, & couches)
- Plenty of children's attractions including Wiggle Bay
- Suitable for children of all ages
Australia Zoo is as wild as life gets! Home of the crocodile hunter, more wildlife than you can poke a feeding stick at, and stacks of free shows daily this adventure is an action-packed day out!
- Loads of free shows daily
- Small children activities (story time & education programs)
- Over 1,200 native & exotic animals
- Dining facilities
Get up close and personal with your favourite marine creatures at SEA LIFE (formerly Underwater World) on the Sunshine Coast! You'll love wandering through underwater glass tunnels with sharks above your head, the presentations, education talks and animal feeds!
- 14 fun talks daily
- Animal feeds and presentations
- Participate in a cage-free shark or seal swim
- All-weather attraction! Suitable even when rainy.
Aussie World promises and delivers an action packed, fun-filled day out for the whole family! From dodge em cars to roller coasters to simulators you'll quickly discover why this is one of Australia's favourite theme parks!
- Unlimited thrill rides
- Unlimited mini golf
- Character meet & greets
- Great for families & children of all ages